Monday, May 12, 2014

How do they do it?

We usually take for granted the food on the table, the ironed clothes, the clean house and the person who does all these. Being a new housekeeper is not easy especially if you, like me, never bothered to do much around the house.

Take for example my latest article on ironing a shirt. My mom makes it look super easy and fast and I guess after having ironed hundreds of shirts for the past 30 years it must be pretty simple to her. But it doesn't make it any less important or unpleasant for her to do it. My point is this; How little do we appreciate what we find everyday ready made for us and how little do we know the hard work it needs to be done.

This is one of the reasons why I am writing this blog. To help people like me who do not know how to do it and to show just how much effort it takes to run a house. At the same time I am trying to simplify things as much as possible so as to make my life simpler. So I am taking my mom's tips and combining them to my laziness to get the best result possible ;)

Regards,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment