Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Chocolate Mosaic - As easy as it gets!

This is a great recipe for 3 reasons:

1. It's really easy to make
2. It's delicious
3. You can use it as a base for a birthday cake by giving it the shape you want and covering it with fondant.

Ingredients:

Plain biscuits 150 gr (I used Frou-Frou morning coffee, it's a Cypriot brand)
Chocolate spread - 400 fr (I used Nutella)
Milk - 1/3 of a glass
Cognac - 1 soup spoon

How to:

1. Take a bowl and break the biscuits in it. You want chunks but not too big ones. Mix the milk and the cognac and pour it over the cookies. Stir well.





2. Add the chocolate spread about 4/5 of the total. Leave some behind to use later. Stir well to mix the ingredients.





3. Take some baking paper to wrap the mixture and give it a shape. It's easier if you have a long deep tray. I don't so I did it manually :) Wrap it with some foil to keep it in place and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. (I did it on my lunch break and finished it after work)





4. Unwrap it. Put it in a serving tray and spread the rest of the chocolate around it.



5. Serve and enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment