Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Household items I cant live without - Part 1

There are items that I need to have on a daily basis at home because they are that useful. I can use them in many ways and make my life easier. Here are a few kitchen items that I always have at home. More will follow!


1. Non-stick baking paper



You will see in me use it in many of my recipes for various reasons. It makes the food healthier as I don't need to add oil for it not to stick, I can wrap the food inside to keep it moist and soft and most importantly it makes the cleaning afterwards much more easy as most of the stains are on the paper!

(You can find it in most supermarkets, I get mine from Alphamega)


2. Silicone spatula 


I own a thermomix that comes with its own spatula and I find that the silicone one I have is much more suitable for it. And it's not just the thermomix. I use it to cook, fry, stir and many more. What I like about it is that it is super easy to clean, can be used in multiple ways and it is light to hold.


3. My measuring bowl. 





I love my bowl! It holds up to 3 liters so I can use it to measure liquids, mix my ingredients and put it in the fridge it I need to. It is big enough so I use it both for foods and desserts and I don't know what I would do without it. Not to mention that it is great to use with the silicone spatula as it doesn't scratch it!


4. My roasting dish.



It's vintage, it has the right size when I want to cook for 2-4 people at a time and it goes in the oven and in the fridge. You will often see it in my recipes because it is one of my most trusted items :)

(Numbers 2+3+4 are all from our shop Xinaris

It is important for me to have items that have multiple uses since they take fewer space in my home and make everything much simpler. Stay tuned for more!






No comments:

Post a Comment