Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Chocolate Dreamy Cream!

The great thing about corn starch is that we can use it in a variety of ways. Here is another one that is easy, tasty and when served cold ideal for summer nights!

It took me 10 minutes to make, I was waiting for the iron to get its temperature, so I thought I'd make something to eat after dinner ;)

Ingredients:

Generally the analogy is:

1 glass of milk
1 tablespoon corn starch
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cocoa

However: I used Nesquik which is already sweet. Therefore I used 2/3 of the sugar needed.

How to:

1. In a saucepan over medium heat add the milk, the sugar and the cocoa.





2. When it is dissolved add the corn starch. Stir continuously for 5 minutes or until it thickens. When it turns into a cream remove from fire and pour into a pyrex.





3. Either enjoy hot or let it cool down and put it in the fridge to enjoy cold!








No comments:

Post a Comment