Friday, March 27, 2015

Pork chops oven baked

Even though I am currently fasting my fiance who really loves meat does not follow into my steps so I need to cook other foods for him. So last night I bought some pork loin to cook for him. It's a very simple recipe and you can add the vegetables or spices of your choice.

Ingredients:

Pork loin chops (depending how many people are eating)
Olive oil
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
Onion

How to:

1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 Celsius. In the platter you are using put some aluminum foil and some baking paper (less mess to clean afterwards).



2. Wash the pork chops and put them in the platter. Add oil, oregano, salt and pepper and mix it all together. Cut the onion and put it on top. Put the platter in the oven.




3. After 20 minutes take the platter out and turn the pork chops on the other side. Leave them in for 15 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave it in for 10 more minutes. Serve :)



Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment